Error on VM backup

Apr 8, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Hi,

I have a server with Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and I have got three virtual machines on it. I am using HVBackup to backup all the virtual machines. But there is a problem with one specific virtual machine called "VM-SQL". Everytime I try to back it up I get the following error.
Error: Entry "\\?\GLOBALROOT\Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy19\VirtualMachines\VM-SQL\Snapshots\C275E802-7D5D-4D66-8434-E1A8FD65DDDF.xml" not found in snapshot
   at Cloudbase.Titan.HyperV.Backup.BackupManager.AddPathToZip(String snapshotPath, Int32 volumePathLength, ZipFile zf, String vmPath, IList`1 streams)
   at Cloudbase.Titan.HyperV.Backup.BackupManager.BackupFiles(String backupOutputPath, String backupOutputFormat, IList`1 components, IDictionary`2 volumeMap, IDictionary`2 snapshotVolumeMap, IDictionary`2 vmNamesMap, Int32 compressionLevel)
   at Cloudbase.Titan.HyperV.Backup.BackupManager.BackupSubset(IDictionary`2 vmNamesMapSubset, String backupOutputPath, String backupOutputFormat, Int32 compressionLevel)
   at Cloudbase.Titan.HyperV.Backup.BackupManager.VSSBackup(IEnumerable`1 vmNames, VMNameType nameType, String backupOutputPath, String backupOutputFormat, Boolean singleSnapshot, Int32 compressionLevel)
   at Cloudbase.Titan.HyperV.Backup.CLI.Program.Main(String[] args)
I have already tried to delete the virtual machine, create a new one and assign the vhdx to the new one, but I keep getting the same error.

Any ideias on how to solve this??